cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Image Garden

weejohn28
Apprentice

I wish to copy pictures in My Image Garden to a another folder in my computer.

To do this I am highlighting(selecting) the pictures in MIG and the EDIT COPY.    When I go to the folder to which I want to down load the pictures into the Paste symbol is not high lighted, using EDIT,  and again the Paste is not highlighted thus making it inoperatable.

How do I copy these pictures.  weejohn28

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

WeeJohn28,

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what  model printer you are using.  Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email. 

Thank you!

As requested my printer is an MX925./ Hope this helps. Many thanks Weejohn28

Hi weejohn28,

You should be able to right-click over an image that you would like to copy and select the COPY option, then navigate to the folder location where you want to paste the file in the folder list in My Image Garden and then right-click over the folder and select the PASTE option to paste a copy of the image to that folder.  

If you still experience difficulty, please ensure that you have read/write privileges to the folder that you are trying to paste the copied image into.  If you are still unable to copy the image, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements