cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Canon MX432 is "not responding"

bsleopardd
Apprentice

I am using windows 10. I've searched and tried everything I can find, but it just doesn't want to print. Any help would be much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, bsleopardd!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what error messages and behavior you're encountering when you try to print.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by ready to help 24/7 via email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT). We also encourage you to check out our Knowledge Base at that same link for answers to common questions.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure what other error message I can say other that. When I attempt to print it says "printer not responding"

Ramona
Authority

Hi bsleopardd,

If the printer is connected via USB cable, please unplug the printer for at least 5 minutes, then plug it back in and turn it back on and attempt to print again.  You may also want to try and use another USB cable to connect the printer to your computer if you have one available.

If the printer is connected wirelessly, you can reset your network by following these steps to see if this will resolve the issue:

1. Turn off your computer and the printer, then unplug the printer from the power outlet.

2. Unplug your wireless router for at least 60 seconds, then plug it back in and turn it back on.

3. Once the router comes back on, please wait about 5 minutes, then plug the printer back in and turn it and the computer back on and attempt to print again.

If you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative for further asstaince by entering your product name and selecting a support method here.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements