cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Cannon iP2700 won't print anything

workinman2
Apprentice

The printer won't print any documents like resumes or any word documents...I've checked all of the settings, the troubleshooting displays that the printer has no problems, please help ?

5 REPLIES 5

Tiffany

Hi Workinman2!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what operating system you're using. Any other details you'd like to give will also help the Community better understand your issue.

Thanks and have a great day!

I have Windows XP

I can print photos, It does a good job w/ that!

MarkII
Rising Star

Hi workinman2,

Since you can printer photos, we can throw out a communication issue with the printer.  When you print documents, does the page appear blank or does the application return an error?  If the page is blank, we are looking at an ink or nozzle issue.  If you get an error, it's likely a setting in the application the needs to be adjusted (wrong printer selected for example) or a problem with the application itself.

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

The page will be blank, should I take the ink cartridges out and put them back in and/or should I try the Troubleshooting process again, when I did that before it said that there were no problems ? I will say that I printed a photo from FB and it came out perfect !!! Thanks

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements