cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 won't actually print

LindaT49
Contributor

Earlier today the printer was working fine.  Then, I tried to print something else and it sucked up a piece of paper and chugged around like it was printing.  However, it spit out a blank page.  I tried printing the test pages and all the other things that would normally spit out something printed and paper went through the printer, but came out blank.

All my printer cartridges have a solid red light on them.  I've had the printer for almost exactly 1 year and this is the first big problem I've had with it.

I'm running win 7 and connecting to the printer via wifi from two different pcs.  Like I said, it was working fine earlier.  Now, no error messages, no nothing including actual printing.  The manuals don't seem to address this problem.  I've rebooted twice.  Once with the power switch and once by unplugging it.  Still nothing.

Any ideas/pointers?

LT

1 REPLY 1

LindaT49
Contributor
As an addendum - all the troubleshooting I've been doing is using up a lot of ink - that is not ending up on paper. I've replaced 2 ink cartridges since this started. I have no idea where it's going or if the software just thinks it's gone when it's not.
Announcements