cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 has edges missing ink and some lines print looking like they are italic

Americans2015
Apprentice

MX922 has edges missing ink and some lines print looking like they are italic. I have done the standard cleaning through the printer 6 times, the deep cleaning 2 times, the auto head adjustment 6 times, the nozzle check 8 times and whatever it does to the nozzle after I say it was "some B'. 

This is sucking up my ink like nobodies business so if anyone has a suggestion to what I could try next that would be great. I wish I could upload a photo to show you

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, Americans2015!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements