cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 B200 Error

Ron6519
Apprentice

It's a printer head issue. All the "solution" listed are not going to fix it.  I'm pretty sure the ink has clogged the fine spray nozzles.  I fixed it by removing the printer head and throwing it in a large bowl of water and letting it soak for 15 minutes or so.  You can't over soak it.  The ink is water soluble.  I then use a head cleaning kit I bought.  It has two syringes the have rubber tubing on the ends.  The small one cleans all the colors except the large black one.  The other syringe cleans that one.

I use the spray attachment on the kitchen sink to flush out most of the ink.  Then I take the syringes and flush out the fine nozzles.  When that runs clear I take out the two screws holding the bottom white plate and flush that with the hose sprayer.  Than another syringe wash.  When nothing else comes out I gently press the print pad with a paper towel to see if any ink shows up.  When all 5 pads are clear I put it on a paper towel to dry.  I'll leave it for at least 24 hours.  Most times 48.  Put it back together and reinstall with new ink.  I've used this procedure on 6 or 7 Canon printers and it's worked most times.  Maybe once or twice it did not.  Reordered a new print head from Ebay as they were the least expensive.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements