cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX882 freezeup

mackworth
Apprentice

My MX882, after sitting for a while, will always freeze up, so that when I go to print, it doesn't respond, and all the buttons are dead. To add insult to injury, after pulling the plug and restarting it (apparently my only options), after starting up, it then chastises me for not having properly shut it down.

Any suggestions?  

3 REPLIES 3

Ramona
Authority

Hi mackworth,

If you have the printer plugged into a surge protector, please try plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet to see if this will resolve the issue.  If you still experience difficulty, please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi, Ramona; thanks for the response. No, it's plugged directly into the wall. I should add that I've noticed that the buttons do turn on the panel lights, they just don't do anything else.

Hi mackworth,

The printer may require servicing to resolve the issue it is experiencing; we ask that you please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements