cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX870 has a paper jam in the ADF, please help!

twomonkeymama
Apprentice

There is a paper is stuck in the document feeder.  It's emerging out the bottom so I can see about 1/4 of the paper when I lift the scannig bed.  I can't seem to find a solution to release the paper on a prior post.  Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

Ramona
Authority

Hi twomonkeymama,

To try and remove the paper from the ADF, please follow the steps located here.  Should you still experience difficulty, please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have the same problem, but you link no longer works.  Can you refresh it please?

Hi Mike3!

We've checked both links, and they seem to work for us. We suggest trying an alternate browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you still have problems, and you're in the USA, please get in touch with our US-based technical support team by clicking HERE or call 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) Monday-Friday 10AM - 10PM Eastern Time. 

If you're outside of the US, please visit www.canon.com and select your country or region for your support options.

Have a great day!

Announcements