cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX360 will not load in windows 10

rogerbuck
Apprentice

I have an MX360 and after some windows updates on the new windows 10, the printer drivers have disappeared. I have tried removing and reinstalling the drivers several times, but the only thing that shows in the control panel is the fax driver.

Is there a fix for this?

The printer was working fine after the initial Windows 10 upgrade a couple of months ago up until just the other day.

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Please try the following:

1. From the Start menu, click Settings, Devices, Printers & Scanners.
2. Towards the bottom of the Printers & Scanners area, turn off Let Windows manage my default printer.
3. Once this has been done, reinstall the drivers again.

You may also have to delete any extra icons of the printer in the Printers & Scanners menu.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I found this prodceedure during my search for a fix and it did not work on my system. I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers several times and the only drivers that will install are the fax drivers.

I do use a USB switch to use the printer between two computers, but I even took the switch out of the loop when installing the drivers to be sure that was not an issue and still could not get the drivers installed.

I am at a loss and really do not want to buy a new printer at this point.

Announcements