cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX328 driver for Windows 11?

Seneca
Apprentice

Hi! I have a Canon MX328 printer but I can't seem to find the driver that is compatible with Windows 11. Can someone help me out?

2 REPLIES 2

James_C

Hi Seneca.

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. While the community is welcome to chime in, the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hairu
Apprentice

@Seneca wrote:

Hi! I have a Canon MX328 printer but I can't seem to find the driver that is compatible with Windows 11. Can someone help me out?

In windows 11 have a different way to install mx328 / mx320 series printer, install it from windows update screen.

Here's support from microsoft, make sure your printer connect to computer when you doing it 

Install Optional Drivers Manually

If a device driver couldn’t be installed automatically, there may be an optional driver available that your printer can use. You can check by following the steps below:

1. Select Start , then select Settings  Windows Update.

2. Select Check for updates at the top of the page.

3. After the check is complete, select Advanced options, then select Optional updates.

4. Select Driver updates if available.

5. Select a checkbox next to a driver that's associated with the device you're attempting to install.

6. Select Download & install.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements