cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX310 Communication/Connectivity Issue

GvilleGene
Apprentice

I am having communication and/or connectivity issues with my MX310 printer/scanner, which is connected to my MacBook Pro running macOS Majave (10.14.6), and I cannot print, scan, or copy. In addition, the alarm light came on recently without any indication of a problem.

I use this printer for very low-volume personal, home printing, scanning, and occasional copying, and I recently installed a new solid-state hard drive on my MacBook Pro. (The printer was acting up before the new hard drive was installed, but I could print.)

Any thoughts, suggestions, or recommendations? Or, just toss/donate this old MX310 and get a new printer?

Thanks.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Darius
Whiz

Hi GvilleGene.

The MX310 is only supported on Mac OS up to 10.9.

One option I can offer is the Canon Upgrade Program, a one-time discount on the purchase of a replacement printer directly through Canon U.S.A., plus free ground shipping. If you're interested, you may call one of our phone-based Canon Direct agents at (866) 443-8002.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

Darius,

I did not see any "the Accept as Solution button," so I am replying to say that, sadly, I understand.

Off to check out the Canon Upgrade Program.

Thanks.

Gville Gene

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Darius
Whiz

Hi GvilleGene.

The MX310 is only supported on Mac OS up to 10.9.

One option I can offer is the Canon Upgrade Program, a one-time discount on the purchase of a replacement printer directly through Canon U.S.A., plus free ground shipping. If you're interested, you may call one of our phone-based Canon Direct agents at (866) 443-8002.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Darius,

I did not see any "the Accept as Solution button," so I am replying to say that, sadly, I understand.

Off to check out the Canon Upgrade Program.

Thanks.

Gville Gene

Announcements