cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX 922 Prints Blank Pages - No Color No Black print

polydon68
Apprentice

MX 922 suddenly stopped printing, and now prints only blank pages (will not print or copy in any color.)

-From Maintenance:

*Nozzle Check Pattern - Blank Pages

*Cleaning - Performs Cleaning Action - No Changes (prints blank pages)

*Deep Cleaning 2 x - No Changes (prints blank pages)

*Auto Head Alignment - fail - Error 2500 (obviously, it can't align itself to a pattern not printed)

*Print Head Alignment values - Prints Blank Page

-I've removed, inspected, and cleaned the print head.  No obvious clogging issues but cleaning failed to impact the print problem.  Nothing is printed, color or B&W.  

-All ink tanks present with plenty of ink, fully engaged in print carriage, LED ON.  I have tried several NEW ink tanks.

-Printer has been powered down and powered up with a Hard Rest

-Numerous Printer Test pages, B&W and Color Copies, and Template prints all yield Blank Pages.

-Printer Carriage sweeps back and forth, paper feeds properly. correct paper size chasen.

-Printer Carriage ribbon cables appears to be intact.  No sign of brekage inside printer.

I've pretty much concluded that the printer is kaput. Does anyone have any input/suggestions for what to try next? 

Thanks folks

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi polydon68,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements