cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX 882 Goes Offline

azspartan
Apprentice

We have a MX882 which we use wirelessly. Lately, we have experienced the printer going offline when we try to print. This even happens with the computer whch sits 12 inches from the router and printer. Would appreciate hearing from anyone who has experienced this problem. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

Karl1
Rising Star

Hi azpartan,

So that we may be able to provide a more detailed suggsetion, please let us know what version of Windows or Mac you are using on your computers that are having this issue.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I am having the same issue.  We are running Windows 8 I believe.

mj94
Apprentice

My printer was working fine.  Then it would not connect to my router.  I thought something happened to my router.  Then I found out that Comcast has a wireless modem so I got their wifi modem. Deinstall and then reinstalled my MX882 Printer.  It worked for 1 day then it won’t sgtay online.  What can I do?  My laptop is working fine wifi?

Hi mj94,

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, please let us know what version of Windows or Mac you are using on your laptop.  We look forward to hearing back from you!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements