cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7520 printer no longer prints 2-sided from iPad Air 2

DR13
Apprentice

After years of printing 2 sides from my Ipad Air 2, my canon MG7520 stopped a few months ago. I tried downloading an updated driver as per another person with the same problem, but on a different model, but it didn't work. The print is also very large when printing from my ipad or iphone. How can I get my 2-sided printing back (and reduce the size of the print) from my ipad?

5 REPLIES 5

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The printing options are somewhat limited with mobile platforms such as Android or iOS.  If two-sided options are not available on the iPad, we would have to advise that you contact Apple for assistance, or try printing from a compatible Windows or Mac OSX computer instead.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

DR13
Apprentice

My iPad does have the two-sided option, as does my iPhone, and the printer was printing two-sided from both devices--until it wasn't. It does print two -sided from my Mac desktop computer. 

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi DR13,

What version of iOS is installed on your iPad?

What app are you attempting to print from?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Sorry for the delayed response. I didn't see your reply.
my iPad Air2 has software version 13.6.1. 
I'm not sure what you mean by what app I print from. I print from the print icon on the screen and the Canon printer site comes up. 

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi DR13,

If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Announcements