cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7520 Alignment issue

varxtis
Contributor

Today I bought my first Canon print, the pixma MG7520. Took it out for a spin, I printed various 4x6 cards for which will be the primary purpose of the printer. Right off, its NOT a good start. No matter what options I choose, the aligment is

1.) Locked to the top left corner, expanding to the bottom right. Only when it was "Scaled" is it locked to bottom-left, Expaning to top-right. I would Love to know how to ailign to center.

2.) Printing croocked. The top-left edge of the image is consistantly closer to the top-left edge of the paper than the top-right. Just over a 16th of an imch. The paper measures just short of perfection, so its not the paper.

Beyond alignment issues, adjustments to margins doesn't work. When it says "Specify Margins" with a value of 0.0-1.2, Im under the impression 0.0 is suposed to be borderless and 1.2 is a thick border/margin. But when I choose 0.1 There is a very large margin. How do I get rid of it?

Ultimately, Im needing a 5.75" x 3.75" image on a 4x6 card.

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi varxtis,

Please try printing one of your images on 4" x 6" paper using Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX. To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Click on Start go to All Programs.  On a Mac, please open the Applications folder.

2. Click on Canon Utilities and point to Easy-PhotoPrint EX.

3. Click on Easy-PhotoPrint EX to open that program.

4. In the main menu, click on Photo Print.

5. Next to #1, Select Images, choose the folder that your images are located in.

6. On the right side, click on a photo to print. A number 1 should appear below the image.

7. Click on the #2 button, Select Paper, on the left hand side. Choose 4" x 6" and your paper type.

8. Click on the #3 button, Layout/Print, on the left hand side. Choose your desired layout.

9. Click the green Print button.

You should be able to print your image correctly using this program.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements