10-07-2015 02:34 AM - edited 10-07-2015 03:06 AM
Today I bought my first Canon print, the pixma MG7520. Took it out for a spin, I printed various 4x6 cards for which will be the primary purpose of the printer. Right off, its NOT a good start. No matter what options I choose, the aligment is
1.) Locked to the top left corner, expanding to the bottom right. Only when it was "Scaled" is it locked to bottom-left, Expaning to top-right. I would Love to know how to ailign to center.
2.) Printing croocked. The top-left edge of the image is consistantly closer to the top-left edge of the paper than the top-right. Just over a 16th of an imch. The paper measures just short of perfection, so its not the paper.
Beyond alignment issues, adjustments to margins doesn't work. When it says "Specify Margins" with a value of 0.0-1.2, Im under the impression 0.0 is suposed to be borderless and 1.2 is a thick border/margin. But when I choose 0.1 There is a very large margin. How do I get rid of it?
Ultimately, Im needing a 5.75" x 3.75" image on a 4x6 card.
10-09-2015 09:43 AM
Please try printing one of your images on 4" x 6" paper using Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Click on Start go to All Programs. On a Mac, please open the Applications folder.
2. Click on Canon Utilities and point to Easy-PhotoPrint EX.
3. Click on Easy-PhotoPrint EX to open that program.
4. In the main menu, click on Photo Print.
5. Next to #1, Select Images, choose the folder that your images are located in.
6. On the right side, click on a photo to print. A number 1 should appear below the image.
7. Click on the #2 button, Select Paper, on the left hand side. Choose 4" x 6" and your paper type.
8. Click on the #3 button, Layout/Print, on the left hand side. Choose your desired layout.
9. Click the green Print button.
You should be able to print your image correctly using this program.
05/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
EOS R6 Mark II - Version 1.1.2
05/18/2023: New firmware updates are available.
EOS Rebel T100 - Version 1.1.0
EOS 5D Mark IV - Version 1.4.0
EOS 6D Mark II - Version 1.2.0
PowerShot Elph 360HS - Version 18.104.22.168
PowerShot SX420 IS - Version 22.214.171.124
PowerShot 620 HS - Version 126.96.36.199
PowerShot SX720 HS - Version 188.8.131.52
PowerShot G1X Mark III - Version 184.108.40.206
PowerShot G7X Mark II - Version 220.127.116.11
PowerShot G9X Mark II - Version 18.104.22.168
04/20/2023: New firmware version 1.4.1 is available for EOS R3
03/30/2023: New firmware updates are available.
EOS 1DX Mark III- Version 1.7.1
Speedlite EL-1 - Version 1.0.2
03/30/2023: Product Advisory for EF50 F1.2 L USM
03/30/2023: Product Advisory for EOS R10
2/07/2023: New product announcements!EOS R8 EOS R50RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STMRF24-50mm F4.5-6.3 IS STMRF15-30mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM
Canon U.S.A Inc. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or part without permission is prohibited.