cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5320 error message "Printer head is incorrect"

Murphma
Apprentice
I just installed a new cannon print head and the same error message is coming up even after replacing with a brand new print head and unplugging for more than 15 minutes... This seams to be a built-in defect with so many people having the same issue... In order for new printers to be purchased. I have barely used this printer at all and there should be no reason this is occurring, especially with a new printhead in place. There must be a fix for this problem... Is it an update issue??? I still have a ton of ink for this printer and it would be a waste of money to have to purchase a new one and waste All this ink, literally 8 boxes of black large and small, magenta, blue and yellow... HELP!!!
1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi Murphma,

Since you continue to receive the print head error even after replacing the print head, we recommend having the unit looked at by a service facility to determine the exact cause and resolution to the error.  Please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for information on service facilities and other options available to you.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements