So we can better assist you, please let us know the following:
1. What operating system do you have on your computer (version of Windows or Mac OS X)?
2. Do you experience this problem when printing from just one program, or from any program on your computer?
3. What page size do you have selected in the printer driver and the program you are trying to print from?
If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.
Resetting the printer and then reinstalling the drivers mayh resolve the issue you are experiencing. To reset the printer, please turn off the printer, unplug the power cord from the back and leave it out for at least 10 minutes, then plug it back in and turn it back on. Next, please click here to go to the Drivers and Software page for the PIXMA MG2920. Once on the initial download page for your model, please do the following:
1. Verify that the operating system detected in the "OPERATING SYSTEM" drop-down menu is correct, and if it is not, please click the drop-down menu to select your operating system.
2. Next, please click on the red arrow next to the "DRIVERS" section and click the FULL DRIVER AND SOFTWARE PACKAGE file. When you do, a red DOWNLOAD button will appear. Please click on the checkbox below the DOWNLOAD button, then click the red DOWNLOAD button to begin the download. The time for the download process may vary depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the file being downloaded.
Once you have downloaded the file, please double-click on it and follow the prompts to reinstall the drivers on your computer.
Hope this helps!
This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.
I've tried resetting the printer and installing the latest driver to no avail. The picture is always truncated on the right. Not the same result as I get from my Pixma iP8500. The reason why I got this printer is for it's wireless option. I guess being cheap came with flaws. Next time I'll pay more and stick with a more reliable and consistent brand (like HP?)
I am also using a similar printer, Windows 10 OS, printing on 4x6 paper and using Easy PhotoPrint. This has been a problem since I first used the printer. I recently re-installed the drivers to ensure they were updated and yet the problem persists. If there is any more advice you can provide, it would be appreciated.
Canon MG 2920 will not print on 8.5x11 PHOTO GLOSSY PAPER. It will print on regular paper only. The biggest it can print on Photo Glossy Paper is 4x6 and 5x7. That's why you will see error 4102 if you try to select high quality printing and photo glossy paper. You have wasted your good time trying to do that.