cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink auto replenishment program questions

derektrang
Apprentice

I bought a printer model #TS8320 three months ago. I also signed up for auto replenishment program and double confirmed that it has been enrollend and activated. I checked my ink level recently and see two (2) exlaimation marks on two of my cartridge, which I assumed as a warning sign for ink running low and the bars are low toward the left end. I just wonder how low the ink should be for the auto replenishment would kick in. As I click on the printer info icon on the app, the ink level status shows up, with the options to order ink now. My assumption that the program would automatically order when low. I did connected my printer to the internet through my wifi sharing. Do I need to keep my printer on 24/7 in order for the replenishment program to kick in. 

Just wonder if users from the Canon community could shed some lights on how it works. Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

I just bought a TS9521C and it's showing that the printer is eligible for the Pixma Print Plan now.  However, I'm having the same issue with signing up.   I download the software, I see my printer, I start the sign up process, get to the "shipping" page, and then I get an error code.  I spent almost an hour on the phone with Tech Support this morning, and they can't help me either.   I switched from HP too, and I'm seriously questioning my decision.  This is ridiculous.  

Announcements