cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a new MX922. All of a sudden I get Support Code C000 printer error has occurred

soot
Apprentice

I have a fairly new MX922.  All of a sudden I get Support Code C000 which says printer error has occurred.  There is nothing in the print cue.  I have restarted my computer.  I have turned the printer on and off. I have turned the printer off, unplugged the printer, plugged it back in again, and turned on.  The same message and flashing light for the error is still there.  I can't operated my printer. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Kathy

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi Soot!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the computer operating system you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x). Any other error messages or details you'd like to give will also help the Community better understand your issue.

Thanks and have a great day!

So an interesting thing happened when I called the Cannon support "800" number about the C000 error. The tech did a screen share session with me and ended up telling me my system network had some contaminations and would need to be serviced with a software package. This call turned into a very hard sell for softward services on the Macbook. They ended up escalating my call to a "manager" who made me a great offer of 40% discount holiday pricing. Everyone should beware of this hard sell.

The real answer is that the printer cartridge was not  fully clicked in.

Thank you. Support Code C000 for me also occurred because one of my ink catridges as not fully clicked in.

Announcements