cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a PIXMA iP5200. .

RodJ
Apprentice

My PIXMA iP5200 stopped printing text. The printhead nozzle test does not show the PGBK printed pattern. Deep cleaning the nozzles did not help.  RodJ

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hi RodJ!
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know any error messages you're getting, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x). Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue! Thanks and have a great day!

The computor is MSI A6200 laptop.  The OS is Windows 7.  I used the PIXMA iP5200 with the MSI for more than a year before the problem suddenly occurred.  There was no error message, just blank paper when I tried to print.    I tried a new set of ink cartridges, including the PGBK. I have deep cleaned the nozzles several times and the PGBK cartridge is almost ready to be  replaced.  The color nozzle test strips are light and not true shades.

Before I started using the laptop, I had an HP desktop with Windows XP.  The PIXMA worked perfectly.

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello RodJ.

Unfortunately, if the PGBK grid on the nozzle check continues to be blank after cleanings and deep cleanings have been done, please contact our support group using the link below for additional assistance with this issue. 

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/contact_us_consumer

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements