cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I had to open my MG2520 and now it wont turn on

Martes15
Apprentice

Origianlly i thought it was just a paper jam but then i realized something was stuck inside the printer. the only way i could get to it was by opening it i got the pen out no problem but ive tried replugging everythign back in but it wont turn on

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi Martes15,

Please follow these steps to try and get the printer to power back on:

1. If you have the printer plugged into a surge protector, please plug it directly into a power outlet instead. Sometimes one port on a surge protector will work, while another will not, so we recommend plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.

2. Please try to plug the printer into another power outlet in a different area of the room, or another room if possible and try to turn the unit on.

3. If you have another power cord you can use with the printer, please try to use that power cord to see if this will resolve the issue.

If the printer still does not turn on after these steps, it will require servicing; please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements