cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot connect my PIXMA TS3522 to Wi-Fi

Hisbeauty4ashes
Apprentice

I am at a loss I have been at it for hours. First off they do not send a Manuel to help setup wifi. I am so frustrated been looking on youtube and on the site and nothing help. I am so frustrated just bought the printer today. I can use some help.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

All of the information you need can be found on the printers support portal.

Software, drivers, it's manual and instructions for wireless setup and help.

https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/pixma-ts3522-wireless-all-in-one-printer

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hey shadow.  That is not true.  I'm having the same problem.  Look at my post from today.

Correct - Canon and others claim their wireless setup is easy peasy but in reality it's kludgy pudgy because the app you download to your whatever (in my case Macbook) is lame and useless.  I got the printer to work wirelessly once by entering a special password that involved the printer's serial number but unfortunately I seem to have not saved the instructions so I have to hunt for them all over again.  Someone posted it on their LinkedIn page or something like that - in other words it takes going to LinkedIn to get my Canon printer to work...bravo Canon.

Just now came across this on Reddit: "Canon's manuals are endlessly frustrating and send me in circles."  Couldn't have said it better.

Hisbeauty4ashes
Apprentice

I have been on the support page and got no where. Can someone help me please!?

travistee
Contributor

Use the Canon Print app not the Print services.

It used to connect to the wifi using the wifi password.   Now it wants to be connected to the router.

If your router used a pin code you have a WPS security issue.

I your router has a WPS button you wont need the pin code.

Something must be wrong with the print app.  Now I have to restart my phone to get it to print.

It will print with a printer cable.   

UGREEN 5ft USB A to B Printer Cable - High-Speed for HP, Canon, Brother, Samsung, Dell, Epson, Lexmark, Xerox, and More

Announcements