Did you mean: 

I can’t connect to my PIXMA MG3620

Philipcliang
Apprentice

I can’t connect to the printer.

7 REPLIES 7

Arthur

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

Do you see any error messages?

Which Computer Operating System are you using (Windows 7/8/10/11 or macOS 10/11/12)?

How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

No error messages.

Windows 10

connect via wifi

Hi,

Please click HERE and scroll down to wireless help. Then select wireless help and then Wi-Fi printing to access different options to connect your printer to your Wi-Fi network. 

If you would like assistance in real time, I recommend you reach out to Canon support. Our team will be able to assist you in real time with this matter. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I am using Windows 11 and trying to connect via Wi-Fi. 

My printer was not found when I searched for it. 

The alarm lamp is on. 

Hi,

If the alarm light comes on when trying to connect to a network that means the printer failed to connect. Since you used the steps on the Canon support page and the printer still wont connect, I recommend reaching out to Canon support. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

click here to view the gallery
Announcements