So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what model printer you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit), any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!
If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to enter your product information and discover your support options.
If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.
Thanks and have a great day!
Hi Rnady 2,
I see that the issue happens with some programs and not others. To resolve this issue I recommend resetting the printing preferences. The following steps will assist you:
1. Click on START (Windows Icon)
2. Scroll down and click on WINDOWS SYSTEM
3. Click on CONTROL PANEL
4. Locate and click on either/both HARDWARE and SOUND or DEVICES and PRINTERS
5. Right-click on the MX430 series PRINTER
6. Left-click on PRINTING PREFERENCES
May have to click on the MX430 series Printer again
7. A window will open with 4 tabs
8. In the lower right corner, click on DEFAULT
9. Perform step 8 on the first three tabs
10. Click on APPLY and OK at the bottom right of the window.
11. Close PRINTING PREFERENCES and DEVICES and PRINTERS
12. Perform a test print.
The following steps will assist in adjust the settings if you are printing from Google Chrome:
1. Open GOOGLE CHROME
2. Click on the 3 VERTICAL DOTS in the upper right corner.
3. Click on PRINT.
4. A window will open on the left side.
5. Locate and click on MORE SETTINGS
6. Locate SCALE
7. Adjust Scale to 100.
8. Perform a TEST PRINT.
The following steps will assist in adjust the settings if you are printing from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open MOZILLA FIREFOX
2. Click on the 3 VERTICAL LINES in the upper right corner.
3. Click on PRINT.
4. Click on PAGE SETUP.
5. Locate SCALE
6. Adjust Scale to 100, press OK.
7. Perform a TEST PRINT
In the event that the above steps do not assist with returning your print to the regular size, please reply with the name of the program you are attempting to print from that the text are appearing larger than expected.