cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print an image at its actual size? (Canon iX6820)

WitchLyss
Apprentice

I'm working with a Canon iX6820 that I've had for about 3 years now. Printing from various programs, as I have tried many different things to make this work. I'm using paper that's 8.5" x 11" and I have an image that's 7"x9". I want that image to actually be printed at 7"x9" and then I will cut it out. Every time I print, it's either too big or too small. I've messed with dozens of settings and options to try to make it do differently. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, I've tried different programs. I've tried print Normal, scaled and fit to page, all with different combos of image size vs paper size. Nothing is working and I'm at the end of my rope here. I just want it to print the size that the image is.

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

To print accurately, you need to define the page size, and set the print area.  If your scaling or orientation is not set right, this might also cause printing issues.

What OS are you using the printer with?  Do you have the correct drivers installed.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements