cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I transfer my CD/DVD labels to a new computer?

JudiP08
Apprentice

I've recently updated my computer and would like to not have to recreate all my CD/DVD labels. Is there a way to transfer them to my new computer?  Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Ramona
Authority

Hi JudiP08,

So we can better assist you, please reply with the following information:

1.  What model printer you have.

2.  What operating system is on your computer (version of Windows or Mac OS X).

3.  What program you used to create the original CD/DVD labels.

We look forward to hearing from you!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

My printer is a Canon MG6529. I created the labels with My Image Garden program that came with my Canon Printer. I created the labels on my laptop that is running Windows 7 and I have gotten a new laptop that is running Windows 8.

While you're answering questions: Is there a way to organize the labels in My Image Garden so I don't have to scroll through dozens of labels to find the one(s) I want to print again?

Hello.

The disk labels created in the program cannot be transferred to other computers.  The files are sorted by order of creation.  Unfortunately the order cannot be changed.

If additional assistance is needed, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

That answered my question - but wasn't the least bit helpful other than saving me time trying to figure out how to do the impossible!

Announcements