cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I select only a portion of a page to scan instead of having to scan the entire page?

Allenz
Contributor

On my old Epson scanner I could do a preview and select only a postion of a page to scan.  In Image Garden with my MX 6320 The only option is to scan the entire page.

How can I select what I want to scan before scanning?

Thanks

Allen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi

Mac 10.9.4.  I called Canon and the lady walked me through what I needed to know.  She told me to totally get rid of My Image Garden on my Macs and then in the scan utility choose the Scan Gear and now I get a preview window where I can select only the portion I want scanned.

Thanks

Allen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jessica
Enthusiast
Hi Allenz!

In order to provide you with the proper steps, please let everyone know what version OS (Mac 10.X, Windows __ etc.) you are running on your machine. This way, the community will be able to assist you with a workflow appropriate for your computer/device.

Thanks!

Hi

Mac 10.9.4.  I called Canon and the lady walked me through what I needed to know.  She told me to totally get rid of My Image Garden on my Macs and then in the scan utility choose the Scan Gear and now I get a preview window where I can select only the portion I want scanned.

Thanks

Allen

Announcements