cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do You Quit Canon Quick Menu?

tlweasenforth
Apprentice

I have a MacBook air and I installed everything that the instruction manual for my brand new printer said to install and everything was working correctly. I got on my computer last night and the Canon Quick Menu appeared on my toolbar. Now I'm unable to turn my computer off without "quitting Canon Quick Menu" which seems almost impossible to do at this point. I have tried just about everything and nothing is working. Please help.

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, tlweasenforth!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which version of Mac OS your MacBook Air is running. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by ready to help 24/7 via email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT). We also encourage you to check out our Knowledge Base at that same link for answers to common questions.

Thanks and have a great day!

The only thing I see about Mac OS is a download that says mac-mg3000.

Hi,

Thanks for the updated information! If you click the Apple sign in the top-left corner and choose 'About this Mac,' you can find the version of the Mac OS you have (ex. 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, etc). Also, which printer model do you have?

We look forward to your response!

byronsmith
Apprentice

Same problem for me ... how do I quit the Canon Quick Menu ? Nothing happens when I hit the Quit menu ...

Announcements