cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Troubleshoot Green Tint and Blurry Printing

wt02
Apprentice

What do these maintence tests mean? How come everytime I print anything on regular letter size printer paper no matter if its color or just black and white text, it always comes out blurry and with a green tint? I ran the cleaning option on the printer and it said no nozzle clogged. All of my ink levels are full and newly replaced. I am using a PIXMA MX922 printer. What else can do I to solve this issue? Please help! 

IMG_4960.jpgIMG_4961.jpg

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello,

Since running the nozzle cleanings did not resolve your issue, the last option you can try is cleaning the encoder strip. Please click HERE for the steps.

If this does not resolve the issue, your printer would require service or would need to be replaced. You do qualify for the Canon Upgrade program.

This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST. Let them know you have been working with technical support and that the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Announcements