cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello,I am getting the B200 error on my printer.

klala
Apprentice

Hello,

I have an error on my MP560 Canon printer. Error message indicates to unplug and contact the service center.  I've only had this printer a short time and print appear 10 pages a month only.  This printer does not get much wear.  I believe I've had it 2-3 years but again it is mostly standing idle with very little use.

Is there a fix to this without taking to service center?  Im disappointed with this Canon printer. I own several canon products and not sure why this printer would break down so easliy.

I use  MacBook Pro to print wirelessly. 

Please help.  Thank you.

Karen

3 REPLIES 3

Julius
Rising Star

Hello,

If the error remains after unplugging the printer for at least 10 minutes, it may require service. The best thing to do is to get in touch with our technical support team at http://bit.ly/Phone_Support so we can discuss your options.

Thanks!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hello, Thank you for your response but it was exactly 14 days ago I submitted this error and it took this long for Canon to respond.  Not happy with time it took for Canon to respond. Ive already invested in a new HP printer this time saving me lots of money on ink and the quality is awesome. Wish Canon would do the same and come out with not so expensive option for ink replacement.  Got rid of the Canon printer but I continue to love my Canon camera.

Canon=garbage

Announcements