cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble with my Pixma mx870 printer

Crissy0430
Apprentice
Im trying to print somthing but my computer cant connect to my pixma870 printer it has a support code saying 300 the printer erly connected to your computer. I checked the wifi on my printer its ok but i dont know why it dont print. I called the tech support they said they dont support my printer no more. Im so mad coz how come canon cant help a customer even my printer model is not that old. Canon should still support it now i dont know what to do i have school documents that i have to print and indont have money to buy a new one pls. Help
2 REPLIES 2

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

I understand your frustration, though the printer appears to have come out in 2010.  Very few companies will support electronics that old.

I couldn't find anything regarding error code 300 at this Support Link (you can search for error codes there).  Perhaps check out the troubleshooting section in the manual for any tips.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

RoofersToofers
Apprentice

I am having the same issue. When I uninstall the printer from my computer and go to re-add, the printer doesn't even show up. The printer says it's connected to the access point, so the issue seems to be that it just won't connect to my computer. Help. 

Announcements