cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G6020 prints 'WAY too light

Brewerpaul
Contributor

We just got a G6020 printer and any photos or online pictures we print come out extremely pale and washed out. The image sharpness is fine. This happens with photo paper in the back feed, plain paper in the back feed, and plain paper from the paper casette. How can I fix this?

2 REPLIES 2

Brewerpaul
Contributor

(I tried to post this yesterday, and thought that I had, but now it's gone)

Our brand new Pixma G6020 is printing photos VERY pale and washed out. They're maybe a quarter as bright as the original. I've tried printing on regular paper,photo paper and cardstock with the same results. I've fed the regular paper from the paper casette and also the rear feed slot.

I just made a color copy and that one is a lot better. It's a bit paler than the original, but that may be because it was on paper rather than photo paper.

The resolution of the prints looks great, even with a greatly enlarged photo. Just super pale

How can I fix this? I really want to print photos!

Hi, Brewerpaul!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements