cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cp810 drivers for windows 8

jamesvoldemar
Apprentice
Pls. Help me install my selphy cp810 printer in my windows 8 laptop. Apparently it cannot read the installer cd because it's not compatible with my windows 8. Do we have a remedy on this? Thanks.. Your immediate reply is highly appreciated
6 REPLIES 6

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello jamesvoldemar.

Unfortunately, we here at Canon USA are not familiar with the CP810 model you have listed.  This printer was likely sold in another country.  If so, please visit www.canon.com and visit the website for the Canon center in your area for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

SPGOLDAR
Apprentice

Pls. Help me install my selphy cp810 printer in my windows 8 laptop. Apparently it cannot read the installer cd because it's not compatible with my windows 8. Do we have a remedy on this? Thanks.. Your immediate reply is highly appreciated

Hi SPGOLDAR!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that your product is a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. The Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks and have a great day!

Install CP810 driver on laptop with Windows 8

KvanWyk
Apprentice

Please assist with installation of Canon CP810 printer on laptop with Windows 8

- download driver for window 7 from canon website

- click right mouse from file and select Troubleshoot compatibility - Troubleshoot program -> select first -> Window 7 -> test the program  (printer setup)

now it work 100% 😄

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements