The PIXMA iP1800 is not supported with Windows 10. You can try using the Windows 8.1 driver, but because it is not supported, it would be done at your own risk. There is no guarantee that the PIXMA iP1800 will print from Windows 10.
Please disconnect the USB cable and then try these steps:
1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.
2. In the Run window, please type CONTROL PANEL and click OK.
3. Click on View devices and printers (or Devices and printers, depending on your view).
4. Right click the Canon iP1800 series and left click on Remove device. Repeat until all iP1800's are removed.
5. Once done, please reboot your computer.
When your computer restarts, we will reinstall:
1. Please use the following link:
2. Once that page loads, please take note of the version of Windows 10 that is listed in the Operating System drop down box. If Windows 10 (x64) appears, you are using the 64 bit version of Windows 10.
3. Please select "Windows 8.1" or "Windows 8.1 (x64)" from the Operating System drop down box. If you are using the 64 bit version of Windows 10, please select "Windows 8.1 (x64)".
4. Click the Select button next to "iP1800 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.05".
5. Click the Download button. The drivers will download.
6. Once the download is complete, open your downloads folder. To access this, press CTRL and J, then let both go.
7. Double click "ip1800svst205ea23us.exe" to begin the installation or "ip1800svst64205ea23us.exe" if you are using the
64 bit version of Windows 10.
8. Follow the on screen prompts to install reconnecting the USB cable when prompted.
Once the installation has completed, please attempt to print.
09/26/2023: New firmware updates are available.
08/18/2023: Canon EOS R5 C training series is released.
07/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/18/2023: New firmware updates are available.
03/30/2023: New firmware updates are available.