cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon g1010 error code 5200

Brucieee
Apprentice

Hello!

I just have encountered a problem with my canon g1010 printer when i tried to print, it was all green. So i opened the printer and notice there was air inside the tubes and ink wasn't going all the way to the cartridge, I tried cleaning it, deep cleaning also ink flush but everytime i start to clean it shows up a 5200 error and i search the only way to get rid of that error is through cleaning but i cant.

10 REPLIES 10

Crista
Whiz

Hi Brucieee!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

holtbolt
Contributor
MX922 Pixma you don’t support?

Hi, holtbolt

If you purchase the PIXMA MX922 from the US market, it will be supported by our US-Based support team. You can find support options by registering your printer HERE 

Abel ... NOT TRUE, as far as phone support for the MX922. I just tried calling your 800-OK-CANON for my issue (see in forum) and recording says this product no longer supported via tech help. Very frustrating we cannot talk to tech help.

Hi DWMill,

While your MX922 may no longer be supported by phone, we do have US based support here on the forum, as well as self help options. If you follow the link Abel provided you can register your printer to see all available support options. 

Hi Samantha -

I've done all that you say.  There is NO tech support human being to talk to for the MX922 printer. Correct me if I am wrong.

FYI

DWMill,

Please see above, we see your original post has also been escalated to a Product Expert. They answer questions in the order in which they're received so we promise someone will help when they're able to. In the meantime, other Canon users may pipe in with recommendations that they have found to work if they have had the same issue as you. 

holtbolt
Contributor
I registered my printer. There are a couple suggestions- none of which worked. This printer isn’t that old and I can’t talk to anyone. That’s why I posted in here?!

holtbolt
Contributor
Is there anyone who can help me?
Announcements