cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS3522 Ink Cartridges

Solarsoul
Contributor

How can I obtain printer cartridges for this printer? The ink cartridges are PG-275 and CL-276. Canon has not been producing them and all online stores have been sold out for weeks. None of my local stores within 100 miles has them either. I bought a Tri color CL-276, but the printer will not print if the Black slot is empty or if there is an empty cartridge. Walmart advised me the next update is April 28th, 2022, but they can't even verify if they will receive these cartridges from canon. I'm to the point of returning my printer and purchasing a new brand with readily available supplies. 

11 REPLIES 11

ElectricHobo89
Apprentice

I'm hoping your problem's been solved. I found my replacements on Amazon. PG-275 and CL-276 multipack for about 30 bucks.

I office spaced that printer after not being able to get the cartridges for 3+ months. Bought a Deskjet and haven't looked back , the Deskjet actual came with full printer cartridges and more were in stock. Even now the cartridges are available Canon put a bad taste in my mouth. I didn't buy a printer to print something 3 months later. 

Announcements