cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TR 4520

ccorleyjd
Contributor

I am on my second TR4520. The first one worked for a week and then the alignment went off and nothing fixed it.  So, I returned it. The second one worked for a week and then an envelope jammed. I got the envelope unjammed and now it throws an error 6100 saying that there is a jam.  But there is not one. Is this just a worthless model? I realize it only cost $70 but I've spent hours x 2 addressing these issues and now I have a second $70 paperweight.  Advice?

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Hi Ccorleyjd,

We see you posted same issue under a different thread here on the forum at:
https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Printer-Multifunction-Support/PIXMA-TR4500-Alignment/m-p/275762#M...

The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback.

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, we will have to recommend that you call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET.

Thank you for reaching out!

Hmmmm.  I'll call, but my general impression is that you're not going to do much for someone who purchased a $70 printer even where it failed in a similar way two different iterations.  I thought the forum might have answers to my question.  My question was very similar to the phrasing of other people's questions; not sure why you decided to slam me.  But thanks.

Announcements