cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Selphy CP1300 Blurry Pictures

maflaishand
Apprentice

Hello. I have been using my Canon Selphy cp1300 for awhile now and until recently it has been working perfectly. Now when I try to print my pictures they come out blurry. When you look closely at the pictures you can see where the different colors printed at different angles. I was wondering if there was a way to align the printer or if my printer is just dieing. I have tried using two new cartidges with the same result. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

maflaishand
Apprentice

Hi I have a Selphy cp 1300, it has been printing beautifully until recently. Now the pictures come out blurry and you can see that the different colors are printing off, Like the paper is being moved back and forth. I have tried cleaning  the rollers with no effect. any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi maflaishand,

Please make sure that you are only using the paper that is meant to be used with your SELPHY CP1300.

Also, please clean the air vents of your SELPHY CP1300 with a soft dry cloth.

AV.jpg.

If the issue persists, your SELPHY CP1300 would require service. To obtain service for your CP1300, please log in to your My Canon Account:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com/signin

1.  Once logged in, click on your CP1300

2.  Click on the Product Support button

3.  Scroll to the bottom and click on the Start Repair button

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements