cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma T705a edible printer only printing BW

rita-ra
Apprentice

Hello,

I’m having a difficulty printing in colours in my new edible printer Canon Pixma T705a.

The colours inks are new and full and well put, I choose colours setting for printing in the computer but I don’t understand what’s causing this difficulty. only print in black… no colours.

Can someone help me please?

Thank you in advance,

Rita RA

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

That also isn't a US model, but we'd recommend returning the item to Amazon if it isn't functioning. 

View solution in original post

normadel
Authority
Authority

The Amazon listing makes no mention at all of Canon. It has the brand name "McFly". If they sent a Canon printer, they've deceived you. Get Amazon involved in getting a refund for this kit.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

SamanthaW

Hi there!

Please note, Canon USA does not produce edible ink printers. CLICK HERE for the full statement on our website.

Hi Samantha, that’s very good to know. I bought it in Amazon here: https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B073NXPF2J/ref=pe_27091421_487030221_TE_SCE_3p_dp_i1

it came the Canon Pixma TS705a.

I opened it and tested now it’s not edible… now I’m just lost and do t know what to do…

That also isn't a US model, but we'd recommend returning the item to Amazon if it isn't functioning. 

normadel
Authority
Authority

The Amazon listing makes no mention at all of Canon. It has the brand name "McFly". If they sent a Canon printer, they've deceived you. Get Amazon involved in getting a refund for this kit.

Yes, thanks for your help 🙂

click here to view the gallery
Announcements