cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MX922 Failed to update firmware

kmont
Apprentice

I have been trying for the better part of 2 hours to update the firmware on a canon PIXMA MX922. I am using the printer panel and it appears to download just fine; it runs through the updating progress bar right up until the last couple of progress bar "spaces" then it stops and gives me a failed to update error and tells me to push the on button to try again. I tried this a few times through WIFI and not wanting to endlessly repeat the same tactic I switched over to a LAN connection and got the same issue. How do I proceed? Is there a hard reset that will make it stop trying to install the update? I'm hoping there is a resolution to this as its way to big to justify using it as a paper weight

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements