cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MG3620 Copy / Prints Blank Page

Vipcanon
Apprentice

My Canon Pixma MG3620 Copy / Prints Blank Page... Scanning works fine. But if I try to print anything, it prints blank page.

If I try to use as a copier, it prints blank page.

Tried following many times:

1. Hold down the STOP button until the Alarm lamp flashes orange twice, then release it immediately.

2. Tried Printing Preferences - Cleaning / DeepCleaning / Nozzle check, etc.

Just to make things easier, I like to make this printer works like copier. What can I do? I know that Ink is there.

BTW.... I haven't printed since long and I read that it cause this issue. Like to fix it now if I can.

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Vipcanon,

Please remove both ink cartridges and ensure that all of the tape/cellophane has been removed from each cartridge.

Reinsert the ink cartridges and perform 1 cleaning and then print.

If there is still no ink on the page, it is recommended that the ink cartridges are replaced with new, genuine Canon ink cartridges.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Aitch
Apprentice

It appears the product expert who originally responded to this post may have misunderstood the issue. So allow me to restate. In my case, when I print a single-sided, single page job, the job prints fine. But then a second sheet of paper (blank) passes through the printer and is ejected.

What causes this to happen? And can it be eliminated? FYI, my operating system is Linux Mint.

Thanks. Aitch

Announcements