cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MG2920 wont print photos

SonjaFernandez
Apprentice

Hi, I have a Problem with my Canon Pixma MG2920, everytime I set up to print a photo, no matter what settings I use, my printer displays a suport code 4102.  Iv'e already chosen those options and the printer keeps showing that message. I am very frustrated as I wanted to print out some photos to send to my friends from PA. Please Help ME!!!

6 REPLIES 6

John_Ray
Contributor

Hello Sonya,

Thanks for posting on our forum! To help the community answer your post, please provide the operating system you are using and what program is displaying any error message. This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, contacting our US-based technical support team is the most efficient way to get these issues straightened out. They're standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

I am using Windows 10, and everytime I print the printer displays the 4102 code. The problem lies when I use the photo glossy paper type, otherwise the plain paper prints out the photo just fine, but when I choose glossy photo paper in the setting as the paper I am using it automatically displays the 4102 error code and no matter what type of settings I use with the glossy photo paper type it always displays the error.

Hello.

Additional troubleshooting will have to be done to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Seriously I have the MG-2922 and this will not print a 8x10 on photo paper, onle the plain paper option (looks terrible).  In other sizes eg.4x6 it only has the glossy option available.  So is there a work around or firmware update in the works that can allow you to print photos in 8x10 on say PM-101???

resplendentposy
Apprentice

I am having this same issue.  I am trying to print photos on 8.5x11" glossy paper, but it says it must be set to 4x6" or 5x7".  Is there any way to print 8.5x11" photos?  I tried setting up a custom setting to set the paper size to 8.5x11", but I still get the error message.

oldenlayne
Apprentice

Announcements