cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma 922 - when I copy a document the pages come out blank.

dstei33162
Apprentice

When I copy a document the pages came out blank.

Also, when I print an MS-Word document, the pages come out blank, however, if I print an HTML document from a website, the printer prints fine.

3 REPLIES 3

Jenine
Rising Star

Hi Dstei33162!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

Using Windows 8.1 on both laptops that we use in my home.

However, note that this problem is occurring even if when we copy a document.

Ramona
Authority

Hi dstei33162,

Since HTML documents are printing correctly, it is possible that the large black ink tank in the unit may be clogged.  You can print a nozzle check pattern from the printer to see if the inkjet nozzles are dispensing the ink correctly.  To do this, please follow the steps located here.  Once it is printed, please examine it and compare it to a correctly print pattern here.  If all of the colors are not appearing, including the black grid at the top above the colors, performing print head cleanings on the unit may resolve the issue.  To perform the cleanings, please follow the steps located here.  We recommend performing at least one cleaning and two deep cleanings.

Should you still experience difficulty, the printer may require servicing; please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements