cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG3250 connection problem.

19frost59
Apprentice

Hi, I have a Canon MG3250 all in one that is 2 weeks old. Yesterday I updated my desk top operating system to Windows 7 from XP and now I can't get the printer to print. The scanner works fine. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, downloading drivers from the Canon website and installing those instead. I've tried connecting it both through my router and via USB and neither works.

Under control panel the printer is showing, is set as the default printer and has it's status as 'ready' but every time I try to print something I get the error message 'Windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup'.

When I first installed the printer drivers under Windows 7 the only clue that I got that something was amiss was a message that the printer connection had failed in the dialogue box that pops up just before it asks to align the printer heads.

This printer worked fine wirelessly in XP but after spending 6 hours trying to get it running in Windows 7 I'm now pulling my hair out.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements