cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG3250 Will not detect paper.

sophielane
Apprentice

For some reason my printer no longer detects paper. When I try to print I can hear it rolling/trying to detect but it fails. I can force it to print if I press the black or colour button. I've checked as best I can and can't see any blockages. Is there any way to fix the paper detection? Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

sophielane
Apprentice

Does anyone have any ideas? When I try to print I hear the rollers spinning and then it says no paper. I then press the black or colour button on the printer and manually push the paper in and it starts to print. This started after moving house so I think it is a physical issue? Maybe there is an issue with a sensor. Can anyone give any advice/tips on what to do. Thank you 🙂

Hi, sophielane!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Hi Danny,

I appreciate that, but is there any general tips/advice you can give for this issue? Thanks.

HI sophielane,

It would appear as though there may be a hardware issue causing this to occur.

It is recommended that you contact Canon for further assistance:

http://global.canon/en/index.html

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements