cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon G300 Black Ink Issue

scfitz
Apprentice

Hi, I am having real trouble with my printer.

I have had my printer for 2 years and doesn't seem to be improving, despite the online help. My printer will not display the black ink at all when printing, nor when I complete a nozzle check pattern.

I have completed nozzle cleans and deep nozzle cleans as the internet is continuously suggesting but it still does not seem to improve. Do I have a faulty printer or is there some miraculous fix I have not found on the internet?

Please help. I'm losing patience as unable to print anything when I need to.

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. While the community is welcome to chime in, the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Bednar
Contributor

@mygiftcardsite wrote:

Hi, I am having real trouble with my printer.

I have had my printer for 2 years and doesn't seem to be improving, despite the online help. My printer will not display the black ink at all when printing, nor when I complete a nozzle check pattern.

I have completed nozzle cleans and deep nozzle cleans as the internet is continuously suggesting but it still does not seem to improve. Do I have a faulty printer or is there some miraculous fix I have not found on the internet?

Please help. I'm losing patience as unable to print anything when I need to.

Many thanks

My Canon G300 is not printing black text. It will print color. I have changed my ink, cleaned it and shut it on and off. Thoughts?

Announcements