cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon MX470 without Windows or Mac

JAJAMESON2010
Apprentice

I'm so utterly frustrated right now and not sure I'm ever buying another cannon product. I've been trying for an hour and I can't get anyone on the phone. It won't let me register the correct p[roduct so I can call and ask a question. I'm in a circle of crazy! LOL

MX470

I'm using it on a chromebook. How do I get it to print in grayscale?

I've trued looking thruogh settings on the printer, all of the options in the Remote UI, google print settings, and the android cannon app. 

Please help! I've run out of places to look! ❤️ 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The printing options are limited on platforms that do not use our drivers [ChromeOS, Android, iOS].  For grayscale printing, you would need to install our drivers on a compatible Windows or Mac OSX computer.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The printing options are limited on platforms that do not use our drivers [ChromeOS, Android, iOS].  For grayscale printing, you would need to install our drivers on a compatible Windows or Mac OSX computer.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements