Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't turn on MG5650 - orange light glaring

zlc
Apprentice

Hello

Please help me 🙂

Can't turn on the MG5650. After plugged power cord, orange light start glaring (not flashing) and nothing is showed on the screen. The other buttons doesn't work, nothing happen while pressing them.

I've tried unplugged power cord and wait some time before plug again, but that doesn't work.

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Sorry to hear of your issues.  This is one of those cases where we need some back story in order to try and help.

Did the printer ever work.  Is it new, purchased used or "new to you"?

Have you performed any troubleshooting steps besides disconnecting from power/  

Removing the inks, checking for a paper jam or other obstruction?  If its new, was all the packing material and tape removed? 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I've been using the printer for three or four years.Yesterday i just unplugged power cord, and plugged it again (the printer was turned off)
I've tried:
- unplug power cable, wait couple of hours, plug power cable, press power on button
- unplug power cable, press power button and wifi button, plug power cable

Nothing changed, the lcd screen is black, and error diode glaring orange.

Sometimes after i plugged power cord, the error light starts glaring and when i press power button it start glaring but screen remains black

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements