cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked with TIFF format when sending

Splawinski
Apprentice

Hello,

I've been stuck with a little problem for 2 days.

My printer is the CANON ir1024if multifunctions.

When I want to send something by e-mail I can't choose another format than the TIFF one.

The weird thing is that I have two of them, they have exactly the same parameters and with the other one I can choose PDF.

And even weirder, if I don't choose an e-mail adress I can change the format to PDF and then choose an e-mail address and it works this way....

I also know that TIFF is forced with an "I-FAX address" (read it from the manual) but my adresses are just e-mail addresses exactly the same that the other one so does somebody know how can I change the "format" of my e-mail addresses ?

Thank you in advance

Kind regards

2 REPLIES 2

Jason
Whiz
Hello Splawinski, thanks for posting.  Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!  If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OKCANON (652-2666) and we will be happy to provide dealers who are in your area.

Hello,

I just wanted some ideas but it's ok i took care of it 🙂

It was the address contacts that were not in a good format I reimport the addresses from the other multifunctions and that's it !

Announcements