cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black printing Fine/ Color barely there

jtriplett
Apprentice

Any help on why my printer might not be printing anything that is in COLOR?  It's printing it but you can barely see it and the color is either yellow or orange and super faint.

The black and color choice IS checked in print settings. I have done a nozzle clean and deep cleaning, print alignment etc. in the maintenance section. I even removed the cartridge and wiped it off and there seems to be plenty of ink.  I've gotten no notice that the color cartridge is out of ink.

Why are the colors not printing accurately?   You can barely see anything and like I said, it's a yellow or an orange what is printing.

HELP!!!

1 REPLY 1

Tiffany

Hi Jtriplett,

Welcome to the Canon Forum! So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what  model printer you are using and Computer Operating System. (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x) 

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Announcements